Rochester Child Support Attorney Discusses Modifying an Order if the Child Changes Residency

Oftentimes as a Rochester Child Support Attorney, I speak with my clients about modifying an child support order, when the child changes residency.

  • If your child moves in with you, you must file a change to the original order.
  • You will not longer be obligated to pay child support once completed.

Read Our Free Family Law Guide

Has your child changed residencies, and you’re still paying child support? Contact experienced Rochester Child Support Attorney Michael Schmitt for dedicated advice.

This educational video was brought to you by Michael D. Schmitt, an experienced Rochester Child Support Attorney.

Download Our Free New York Family Law Guide

Your details will be held in the strictest confidence and will not be passed on to any third parties.   Thank you!