Rochester Child Support Attorney Discusses Not Paying the Shared Medical Expenses

Many times as a Rochester Child Support Attorney, I am asked what to do if a parent is not paying the shared medical expenses for their child.

  • Along with child support, you are also required to pay a percentage of the day care expenses and the uninsured medical expenses.
  • These are separate expenses and not contained in your support order.
  • If a parent is not paying their side, you can file a violation petition and take them to court as long as you have saved the receipts.

Read Our Free Family Law Guide

Is the other parent of your children not paying the shared medical expenses or day care bills? Contact experienced Rochester Child Support Attorney Michael Schmitt for a free consultation.

This educational video was brought to you by Michael D. Schmitt, an experienced Rochester Child Support Attorney.

Download Our Free New York Family Law Guide

Your details will be held in the strictest confidence and will not be passed on to any third parties.   Thank you!