Rochester Child Support Lawyer Discusses a Delay in Filing

I often get asked as an experienced Rochester Child Support Lawyer about the need of changing a child support order in a timely fashion and to not delay.

  • In order to change a child support order, you must submit a new order.
  • Word of mouth from the other parent is not enforceable.
  • You will continue to pay child support until you filed.

Read Our Free Family Law Guide

Has your situation with child support changed and need a modification? Contact experienced Rochester Child Support Lawyer Michael Schmitt for knowledgeable advice.

This educational video was brought to you by Michael D. Schmitt, an experienced Rochester Child Support Lawyer.

Download Our Free New York Family Law Guide

Your details will be held in the strictest confidence and will not be passed on to any third parties.   Thank you!