Rochester Child Support Lawyer Discusses Support Modifications Based on Job Loss

I was recently asked as an experienced Rochester Child Support Lawyer if a child support order can be modified based on loss of employment.

  • You can modify your child support obligation based on job loss or change of custody with your child.
  • You will not be able to modify your child support order if you quit your job.
  • Your support order could be increased if your income is raised.

Get Our Free Family Law Video Series

Have you lost your job and need to change your child support order? Contact experienced Rochester Child Support Lawyer Michael Schmitt.

This educational video was brought to you by Michael D. Schmitt, an experienced Rochester Child Support Lawyer.

Download Our Free New York Family Law Guide

Your details will be held in the strictest confidence and will not be passed on to any third parties.   Thank you!