I am often asked as an experienced Rochester Criminal Attorney, what can happen if you are charged or arrested for marijuana possession.
- You will be charged based on the amount of marijuana you possessed.
- You will also be charged based on your previous arrest records.
- Penalties can go up if you were intending to sell the marijuana.
- We are able to attain a non-criminal record for the offense.
- You may be required to attend a drug and alcohol evaluation.
Have you been arrested or charged with possession of marijuana in New York? Contact our experienced Rochester Criminal Defense Lawyer to aggressively defend you.