Many times as an experienced Rochester DUI Attorney, I will be asked if you can get a suspended license from a DWI.
- If you are found not guilty, you will have no driving restrictions.
- If you are found guilty for your first DWI offense, you will receive a suspended license after 20 days.
- You will be required to enroll in a Drinking Driver Program put on by the DMV.
- Once you complete this class, you will receive your normal license back.
- You will only be allowed to take this class once, every five years.
If you have received a suspended license from a DWI in New York, contact experienced Rochester DUI Attorney Michael Schmitt to defend your privileges.