As an experienced Rochester DWI Attorney, I am frequently asked what takes place in a field sobriety test during a DUI stop.
- You can see tests that may include-
- Repeating the Alphabet.
- Counting from 1 through 20, or any variations.
- Finger to Nose test – You lean your head back and are required to touch your finger to your nose.
- Walk and Turn Test – You must walk several steps on an imaginary line.
- One Leg Stand Test – You must stand and raise on leg for a period of a few seconds.
- A police officer may use a Horizontal Gaze Nystagmus test to see the movement of your eyes.
If you have been arrested for DWI and had to take the field sobriety tests, contact our experienced Rochester DWI Attorney for a free consultation.
Download Our Free New York DWI Law Video Series
Your details will be held in the strictest confidence and will not be passed on to any third parties. Please use your MAIN email address. Thank you!