Are you going through a divorce and need legal assistance? Read our 4 divorce recommendations for you, then call our Rochester lawyer today.
1) The Most Important Divorce Issues
- The biggest issues that people will face in divorce are:
- Child support obligations
- Child custody and visitation
- Marital and personal property separation
- Spousal maintenance and support
2) How Long Does it Take to Get Divorced?
- A Divorce can be as short as two-three months.
- Depending on the complexity of the divorce, the time goes up.
3) How Much Does a Divorce Cost?
- Your fees will range based on the complexity of your divorce issues.
- Our law office offers flat fees for divorces.
- You will never need to worry about unexpected fees.
- Attorney Michael D. Schmitt is available to answer all your questions.
4) Divorce Retainer Fee
- If we are dealing with an uncontested divorce, you will be required to pay a retainer of $1000.
- If we are dealing with a contested divorce, you will be required to pay a retainer of $2000.
Are you considering a divorce and have questions or concerns about our 4 divorce recommendations for you? Contact our experienced Rochester divorce lawyers today for a free consultation and case evaluation.
Like us on Facebook