Are you considering a divorce and have questions or concerns? Read our 6 divorce tips for you, then contact our Rochester attorney today.
1) Payment Plans for a Divorce
- Our law office offers payment plans that can be as little as $150 to $500 monthly based on the fees.
2) No Fault Divorce
- Your are entitled to get a divorce based on grounds of an irretrievably broken marriage.
3) Sharing the Same Home During a Pending Divorce
- If you and your spouse can cooperate living in the same dwelling, you can.
- If you can not stay in the same home, you can leave and still maintain all your rights to the home and property.
4) Child Custody Throughout a Pending Divorce
- This is not an issue to address if you and your spouse are maintaining the same living arrangements.
- If you and your spouse live separately then an arrangement will be made for equal custody.
5) Uncontested Divorce
- Uncontested Divorces are meant for short term marriages.
- You must not have children, or have their situation already worked out.
- You have no shared marital property.
6) Separation Agreements
- This is a legal contract between the marital parties.
- This is a voluntary contract that resolves your issues.
- You will address all the issues in the separation agreement.
Are you considering a divorce and have questions or concerns? Read our 6 divorce tips for you, then contact our experienced Rochester divorce lawyers today for a free consultation and case evaluation.
Like us on Facebook