Are you considering a divorce and have questions? Check out these 6 things to know after a divorce, then contact our Rochester attorney today.
1) Most Important Divorce Issues
- The biggest issues that people will face in divorce are:
- Child support obligations
- Child custody and visitation
- Marital and personal property separation
- Spousal maintenance and support
2) How Long Does it Take to Get Divorced?
- A Divorce can be as short as two-three months.
- Depending on the complexity of the divorce, the time goes up.
3) How Much Does a Divorce Cost?
- Your fees will range based on the complexity of your divorce issues.
- Our law office offers flat fees for divorces.
- You will never need to worry about unexpected fees.
- Attorney Michael D. Schmitt is available to answer all your questions.
4) Divorce Retainer Fee
- If we are dealing with an uncontested divorce, you will be required to pay a retainer of $1000.
- If we are dealing with a contested divorce, you will be required to pay a retainer of $2000.
5) Payment Plans for a Divorce
- Our law office offers payment plans that can be as little as $150 to $500 monthly based on the fees.
6) No Fault Divorce
- Your are entitled to get a divorce based on grounds of an irretrievably broken marriage.
Are you considering a divorce and have questions or concerns? After reading these 6 things to know after a divorce, contact our experienced Rochester divorce lawyers today for a free consultation and case evaluation.
Like us on Facebook