Were you pulled over and given a ticket? You must act quickly and start your traffic violation claim before it’s too late! Call our Rochester attorney today.
Should I Hire an Attorney for a Traffic Ticket?
- An attorney can negotiate lesser charges.
- Hiring an attorney for a traffic ticket, allows you to skip the headache of going to court.
How Much Does it Cost to Hire a Traffic Ticket Lawyer?
- Traffic tickets are charged at a small flat rate fee.
- The fee will depend on the where the court is located, the actual charge, and if you received additional tickets
Do I need to Go to Court for a Speeding Ticket?
- If you hire an attorney for a traffic ticket or speeding ticket, you will not have to attend court.
- An attorney can negotiate with the D.A. for a reduced or eliminated ticket.
Driving Without a License
- If you are caught driving on a suspended license, this is a more severe penalty than if you never had a license.
The Penalties for Driving with a Suspended License
- If you have several instances of driving with a suspended license, this is called aggravated unlicensed operation.
- Driving with a suspended license can range from a misdemeanor to a felony based on the original charge.
Did you recently get a traffic violation or speeding ticket and don’t know if you should hire an attorney? You need to act fast and start your traffic violation claim before it’s too late! Contact our experienced Rochester Traffic Ticket Lawyer for a free legal consultation and case evaluation.
Like us on Facebook