Are you going through the divorce process? You need to learn the nitty gritty of your divorce case. Contact our Rochester lawyer today.
Divorce Retainer Fee
- If we are dealing with an uncontested divorce, you will be required to pay a retainer of $1000.
- If we are dealing with a contested divorce, you will be required to pay a retainer of $2000.
Payment Plans for a Divorce
- Our law office offers payment plans that can be as little as $150 to $500 monthly based on the fees.
No Fault Divorce
- Your are entitled to get a divorce based on grounds of an irretrievably broken marriage.
Sharing the Same Home During a Pending Divorce
- If you and your spouse can cooperate living in the same dwelling, you can.
- If you can not stay in the same home, you can leave and still maintain all your rights to the home and property.
Child Custody Throughout a Pending Divorce
- This is not an issue to address if you and your spouse are maintaining the same living arrangements.
- If you and your spouse live separately then an arrangement will be made for equal custody.
Are you considering a divorce and have questions about the nitty gritty of your divorce case? Contact our experienced Rochester divorce lawyers today for a free consultation and case evaluation.
Like us on Facebook