If you were charged with a traffic violation, read these 5 frequently asked traffic ticket questions. Then, contact our Rochester attorneys.
1) Should I Hire an Attorney for a Traffic Ticket?
- An attorney can negotiate lesser charges.
- Hiring an attorney for a traffic ticket, allows you to skip the headache of going to court.
2) How Much Does it Cost to Hire a Traffic Ticket Lawyer?
- Traffic tickets are charged at a small flat rate fee.
- The fee will depend on the where the court is located, the actual charge, and if you received additional tickets.
3) Do I need to Go to Court for a Speeding Ticket?
- If you hire an attorney for a traffic ticket or speeding ticket, you will not have to attend court.
- An attorney can negotiate with the D.A. for a reduced or eliminated ticket.
4) What are the Penalties for Driving Without a License?
- If you are caught driving on a suspended license, this is a more severe penalty than if you never had a license.
5) What are the Penalties for Driving with a Suspended License?
- If you have several instances of driving with a suspended license, this is called aggravated unlicensed operation.
- Driving with a suspended license can range from a misdemeanor to a felony based on the original charge.
Are you or a loved one being charged with a traffic violation? After reading these 5 frequently asked traffic ticket questions, contact our experienced Rochester traffic ticket lawyers today for a free consultation and case evaluation.
Like us on Facebook