If you have received a suspended license for a DWI in New York, contact our experienced Rochester DWI Attorney to defend your privileges.
What is Important to Know About a License Suspension from a DWI?
Many times as an experienced Rochester DUI Attorney, I will be asked if you can get a suspended license from a DWI.
- If you are found not guilty, you will have no driving restrictions.
- If you are found guilty for your first DWI offense, you will receive a suspended license after 20 days.
- You will be required to enroll in a Drinking Driver Program put on by the DMV.
- Once you complete this class, you will receive your normal license back.
- You will only be allowed to take this class once, every five years.
Have you been charged with a license suspension for a DWI? Contact our experienced Rochester DWI lawyers today for a free consultation and case evaluation.
Like us on Facebook