License Suspension from a DWI in Rochester
Are you dealing with a license suspension from a DWI in Rochester? Watch this video to learn your rights and how our attorney can help you.
Many times as an experienced Rochester DUI Attorney, I will be asked if you can get a suspended license from a DWI.
- If you are found not guilty, you will have no driving restrictions.
- If you are found guilty for your first DWI offense, you will receive a suspended license after 20 days.
- You will be required to enroll in a Drinking Driver Program put on by the DMV.
- Once you complete this class, you will receive your normal license back.
- You will only be allowed to take this class once, every five years.