Not Receiving the Owed Child Support Payments

Are you not receiving the owed child support payments and want to know what to do? Contact our Rochester lawyers to get started on your case.


What can I do if I’m not Being Paid Child Support?


I am frequently asked as a Rochester Child Support Lawyer what can be done if you are not being paid the owed child support.

  • If a parent is not paying the ordered support, you can take them to court and have a judgment placed against them.
  • The Child Support Enforcement Unit has the power suspend drivers licenses, and take income tax returns and even vehicles.

Are you considering a divorce and have questions about not receiving the owed child support payments? Contact our experienced Rochester child support lawyers today for a free consultation and case evaluation.

Like us on Facebook

Leave a Reply