Violating Your Order of Protection

Do you have questions about violating your order of protection in Rochester? Watch this video, then call our domestic violence lawyer to get started today.

I am frequently asked as a Rochester Domestic Violence Attorney, what can happen if an order of protection is violated.

  • If an order of protection has been violated, it can be addressed in criminal court as a criminal matter, or in the family court with a violation petition.
  • If filed through a family court, there will not be any criminal penalties.

Have you or someone you loved violated an order of protection? Contact experienced Rochester Domestic Violence Attorney Michael Schmitt.

This educational video was brought to you by Michael D. Schmitt, an experienced Rochester Domestic Violence Attorney.

Leave a Reply