Have you been arrested or charged in New York? Check out these 3 criminal defense tips, then call our Rochester lawyer to get started on your claim today.
Consequences for a First Time Arrest
- If you are arrested for a first time offense, your criminal lawyer will be able to negotiate with the District Attorney to avoid a criminal record.
- If you are arrested for shoplifting or petty larceny for a first time, you will be charged with lesser penalties.
- Attorney Michael Schmitt is able to resolve cases without criminal convictions or jail time.
- You will be charged based on the amount of marijuana you possessed.
- You will also be charged based on your previous arrest records.
- Penalties can go up if you were intending to sell the marijuana.
- We are able to attain a non-criminal record for the offense.
- You may be required to attend a drug and alcohol evaluation.
Have you been arrested or charged with criminal charge in New York? After reading these 3 criminal defense tips, contact our experienced Rochester Criminal Defense Lawyer to aggressively defend you and get started on your case immediately.
Like us on Facebook