Have you been charged with a traffic ticket and have questions? Read these 5 traffic violation tips, then contact our Rochester lawyer today.
Should I Hire an Attorney for a Traffic Ticket?
- An attorney can negotiate lesser charges.
- Hiring an attorney for a traffic ticket, allows you to skip the headache of going to court.
How Much Does it Cost to Hire a Traffic Ticket Lawyer?
- Traffic tickets are charged at a small flat rate fee.
- The fee will depend on the where the court is located, the actual charge, and if you received additional tickets.
Do I need to Go to Court for a Speeding Ticket?
- If you hire an attorney for a traffic ticket or speeding ticket, you will not have to attend court.
- An attorney can negotiate with the D.A. for a reduced or eliminated ticket.
Driving Without a License
- If you are caught driving on a suspended license, this is a more severe penalty than if you never had a license.
The Penalties for Driving with a Suspended License
- If you have several instances of driving with a suspended license, this is called aggravated unlicensed operation.
- Driving with a suspended license can range from a misdemeanor to a felony based on the original charge.
Did you get pulled over and charged for a traffic violation in New York? After reading these 5 traffic violation tips, contact our experienced Rochester Traffic Ticket Attorney for a free consultation.
Like us on Facebook